For the past several years, we’ve gathered twice a year at the cottages with entrepreneurs, shop owners, photographers, florists, calligraphers, designers, and more for our Business, Branding & Social Media Workshop. We’ve had the opportunity to hear from some of the most incredible entrepreneurs from all over the country, including Ashleigh Amoroso of Ashleigh Amoroso Photography, Travis Weaver of Manready Mercantile, Anissa Zajac of House Seven Design, Maria Lichty of Two Peas and Their Pod, Tiffany Mitchell of Tifforelie, Kadie Smith of Drop Cap Design, and many other talented creatives. They’ve shared their journey, struggles, triumphs, and lessons they have encountered as small business owners with our attendees.
We’ve seen strangers become friends (and even business partners!) and witnessed the spark of creativity unfold over the course of just one day. Our attendees always leave feeling inspired and motivated to put their learnings to use in their own businesses, with notebooks full of inspiration.
We’re so excited to announce the speakers for our Fall 2018 Workshop on September 22nd are Shea McGee, designer and owner of Studio McGee, and Alyssa Rosenheck, architectural photographer and stylist. These two ladies are some of the most talented in their industries, and we know our attendees will learn so much about social media, business, and branding from each of them. Tickets are on sale now — click the link below to purchase. We have a feeling they won’t last long, so grab them while you can!
More about the Business, Branding & Social Media Workshop
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Panel discussion in the morning, moderated by Paige and Smoot, followed by an afternoon of hands-on breakout sessions from Shea and Alyssa, with a combined 914k followers on Instagram, 27k followers on Facebook and 107k followers on Pinterest.
- Learn tips and tricks for iPhone photography, including composition, lighting, styling, and using apps to enhance your photos
- Discover how to turn "likes" into "love" on social media by identifying your brand and brand message
- Recognize the steps to building a great brand and why "just start" is the most important step in the entire process
- Advice on how to connect with influencers in your industry and how to cross-promote your brands
- Collaborative discussions with the panelists, including plenty of Q&A time
What: RVT Business, Branding, & Social Media Workshop
When: September 22, 2018, 9:00-4:30 pm
Who: Small business owners, bloggers, entrepreneurs, marketing/sales employees, or anyone else interested in these topics!
Where: The Vintage Round Top, 1450 N. Hwy 237 Round Top, Texas 78954
Over the next week or so, we'll be highlighting each of our panelists with a feature on their background, their businesses, and some fun Q&A questions. Stay tuned for our next blog post!