We honestly believe the kitchen is the heart of the home. We love seeing our kitchen filled with people creating and cooking, and during our very first cooking retreat, we were able to experience firsthand the joys of cooking together (with complete strangers I might add) in our home!
We can't wait to co-host our next cooking retreat with Marcia Smart of Smart In The Kitchen and are excited to announce that tickets are now live! In case you didn't catch on to our previous retreat (tickets sold fast!) we wanted to give you a little info on what to expect:
- Learn new recipes breakfast, lunch, dinner including snacks, desserts, and cocktails.
- Discover how to shop for your weekly fresh ingredients all at once at the Round Top Farmer's Market.
- Improve your knife skills and cooking techniques with guided lessons from Marcia Smart for each meal.
- Explore the beautiful town of Round Top, Texas with charming shops, restaurants and art galleries around the corner.
- Stay in "One Of The Best Places To Stay" by Country Living, Texas Monthly and Modern Luxury Magazine.
- Complimentary local wine and original cocktails.
- Collaborate and network with new friends during this unique retreat!