THIS EVENT HAS BEEN SOLD OUT
Join us for an overnight retreat with Marcia Smart; mother-of-three, food writer, and culinary artist who has been featured in publications such as in Cooking Light and Houston Magazine. Grow your confidence in the kitchen with new cooking techniques and knife skills while learning to make easy, simple meals for your family. Learn time-saving tips to prep for your weekly meals and how to make your first trip to the grocery store your only trip. Each guest will leave with 15 new recipes, a detailed meal planner, apron and a rejuvenated outlook on cooking!
What To Expect:
- Learn 15 new recipes breakfast, lunch, dinner including snacks, desserts, and cocktails.
- Discover how to shop for your weekly fresh ingredients all at once at the Round Top Farmer's Market.
- Improve your knife skills and cooking techniques with guided lessons from Marcia Smart for each meal.
- Explore the beautiful town of Round Top, Texas with charming shops, restaurants and art galleries around the corner.
- Stay in "One Of The Best Places To Stay" by Country Living, Texas Monthly and Modern Luxury Magazine.
- Complimentary local wine and original cocktails.
- Collaborate and network with new friends during this unique retreat!
What: Smart In The Kitchen Retreat
When: Saturday, January 13th, 10 AM to Sunday, January 14th, 11 AM, enjoy a late check out of 2:00 PM to explore the charming town of Round Top
Where: The Vintage Round Top, 1450 N. Hwy 237 Round Top, Texas 78954
All meals are included as well as a gift tote bag filled with recipes book, apron, and other kitchen goodies!
Lodging not included in ticket price.
Please click here to continue to choose your best-suited lodging option, starting at $100.
Feel free to give us a call with any questions at 713-859-5993.